Terrapin Pride Wine
Start a New Tradition with Terrapin Pride Wine.
The University of Maryland Alumni Association has partnered with industry veteran and proud alum, two-time Terp Dave Trebilcock '89, MBA '96 of GrapeSeed to launch Terrapin Pride Wine, an exclusive wine collection sourced from some of the world’s leading appellations and bottled for Maryland alums.
Gift a case of wine to your favorite Terp or host your next occasion with these limited edition releases that ship straight to your doorstep. Now you can pair timeless traditions with Terrapin Pride Wine.
*Minimum order is three bottles. Due to shipping laws, wine cannot be shipped to the following states: Arkansas, Delaware, Kentucky, Mississippi, Rhode Island and South Dakota. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. State law requires someone over 21 has to sign for a delivery of alcohol. This is especially important if you are sending a gift. Pick up location is Healdsburg, CA only.
Want to be one of the first to know about new wine releases? Become a member.
Fall 2023 Release
2020 Paso Robles Malbec
- The fruit flavors of this timeless red wine connect seamlessly with a balanced tannin profile.
- Tasting Notes: Fearless fusion of rich blackberry and spice notes takes your taste buds on a journey.
- Perfect for sipping solo or pairing with your favorite steak.
Spring 2023 Releases
2020 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
- Dense and rich Pinot Noir displays the gorgeous structure of grapes grown in the famous Russian River Valley growing region. Truly demonstrates world-class complexity and stature, while being simply delicious.
- Tasting Notes: Layers of forest floor, wild berries and brambly spice wrapped in a velvety palate.
- Pairs well with pork ribs, filet mignon, wild mushrooms and even pepperoni pizza.
2022 Mendocino County Rosé of Sangiovese
- Crisp, fruit-forward, and easy-to-drink, it's everything you want in your bottle of Rosé and more.
- Tasting Notes: hibiscus floral notes, blood orange, tart cherry on the nose. Bright acidity, citrus and lingering finish on the palate.
- Enjoy pairing with seasonal salads, salmon and charcuterie.
Fall 2022 Releases
2018 Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - SOLD OUT!
Grapes were sourced from the relatively warmer northern part of the appellation near the town of Geyserville, with a portion coming from a mountain block off of Pine Flat Road. In the cellar, aging for 16 months in 100% French oak (1/3 new) developed this wine’s complex layers.
Tasting notes: A classic Alexander Valley Cab, with ripe cassis and berry flavors with plenty of chewy tannins. This wine finishes strong, with lingering hints of vanilla and toasty oak.
Pairs well with braised pork shanks, beef stew or steak.
2021 Edna Valley Chardonnay
Sourced from the cool region of Edna Valley. In the cellar, aging for 9 months in a combination of stainless steel tank and French oak (1/3 new) developed this wine’s complex layers.
Tasting notes: Fuji apple, cantaloupe and Asian pear aromas on the nose give way to balanced fruit and acidity on the palate. A hint of creaminess, caramelized apple from the barrel-aged portion marries perfectly with the fresh apple, Meyer lemon and cantaloupe flavors of the stainless counterpart.
Pairs well with crab, lobster and a variety of goat cheeses.